Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Is Ford still performing the EPB auto engagement "fix" for the rear bolt fracture recall?

_ATX_

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I want to get the bushing/bolt replaced, but not if they're going to also perform the earlier EPB auto engagement "fix".

F=MA

Reactions
I have the Auto Parking Brake on my new 2023. It hasn't caused me any issues. I did shut the reverse assist off as the only thing that assists in doing is to help you fill your diaper :ROFLMAO: when it engages unexpectedly.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I have the Auto Parking Brake on my new 2023. It hasn't caused me any issues. I did shut the reverse assist off as the only thing that assists in doing is to help you fill your diaper :ROFLMAO: when it engages unexpectedly.
Truth right there! Caught me twice before I shut it off. If they could stop it from jamming the brakes on well before you are close to hitting something it might be useful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk