Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Inst cluster display

l1tech

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Is there anyway to have the Instrument cluster display the Sport setup when in other drive modes?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
That is one disappointment. It's all electionic, you should be able to customize the display IMO. I have an Edge CTS3 from my diesel that I use to get more info like boost, voltage, ECT, IAT, fuel rail pressure, etc.

OP
l1tech

l1tech

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Thread Starter #4
Ford really dropped the ball on this one then. On my Ram on the display between the speedo and tach you can choose what information to display and where to display it at, was actually one of the nicer instrument clusters I've had in a vehicle.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer King Ranch 4WD 3.0T
I especially wish that we could reconfig the display, especially in "normal" mode

Blue720

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Even if we could just permanently change the dash and display colors around. Anyone have a solution yet?

BabsST38

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Can anyone confirm the Edge Insight CTS3 works with the 2022 ST? I emailed Edge, but they said it’s not compatible. I feel like this response is a lack of effort.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Can anyone confirm the Edge Insight CTS3 works with the 2022 ST? I emailed Edge, but they said it’s not compatible. I feel like this response is a lack of effort.
It works fine. I’m using mine from my 2500HD diesel truck once I sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk