Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I need ForScan help.

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey y'all,

SO...ive started dabbling in Forscan. Getting pretty good at it. But i have a few things i can't figure out and hopefully someone can help.

1) I got the Amber signals up front to turn on for a DRL BUT i can't get the white strip to shut off.....I go into as built and change 726-42-01 to 0404 the strip goes away but comes back.....can't figure out how to make it stay off though i thought changing that parameter did that (as per R2D2s info). Would ford have hard coded something to prevent just the ambers on to avoid "police impersonation"???

2) How do i make the amber lights stay on while parked??

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Pretty sure you can’t have only amber. It’s either just the stock white drls or that added to the amber color.

OP
C

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
No you can have just ambers on as a drl (daytime only and while in drive)

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Not sure why yours is temporary. The two line changes worked for me. Did you happen to change something else in BCM related to the headlights?

OP
C

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Put my ambers as drl, Bambi mode, fogs with drl and that’s it. Going to rescan this weekend or tonight and go with the settings a member provided me with.

OP
C

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Not sure why yours is temporary. The two line changes worked for me. Did you happen to change something else in BCM related to the headlights?
Which two line changes?? I only changed 1. As that’s what I was going off.

Attachments

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST