Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I have got to get one of these..

Blackssr

Reactions
This is a game changer.. 800 plus horsepower is remarkable out of these electric vehicles. $80,000 is a lot of coin but in reality it is not. I wish I had a one bedroom house with an eight car garage. Lol.

CarScoops: 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV Debuts With 830 HP And 300+ Miles Of Range.
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/04/2024-gmc-hummer-ev-suv-debuts-with-830-hp-and-300-miles-of-range/

I always said once the big three got their head out of their ass and took the EV market seriously the newcomers will fail and fall by the wayside. For over 100 years Dodge, Ford and Chevy has dominated the car market. Tesla is the only player that has made any kind of impact and that is only because Elon threw billions at his company. Look at the car companies that have failed over the years to challenge the big three. Tucker, Fisker Karma just to name two off the top of my head. I believe the many more of the upstarts will also fail because in addition to the big three we have BMW, Mercedes and Audi releasing electric vehicles in the very near future. The upstarts will not stand a chance. Consumer likes to buy familiar brands and the masses will eventually flock to the brand they've supported for years as opposed to taking the risk with an upstart that may fail in the future. I believe Tesla will falter as well even though he had a nice head start, had the most success as an upstart due to his technology being absolute. He's a strange fellow (idiot in my opinion) but he will be remembered for his gigafactory not his vehicles.

Last edited: