Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

HYBRID

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
My 2020 ST has 44k miles I have from new only owner. I eellike getting rid of it and getting a 2025 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid. I bought my wife a 2024 RAV4 Hybrid and our gas expense is down drastically. I don't need the power etc... anymore.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
My 2020 ST has 44k miles I have from new only owner. I eellike getting rid of it and getting a 2025 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid. I bought my wife a 2024 RAV4 Hybrid and our gas expense is down drastically. I don't need the power etc... anymore.
Well sorry the performance ST didn’t get the gas mileage you hoped for. Toyota always performs well on gas, just their technology is ancient and space is always cramped.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #3
Well sorry the performance ST didn’t get the gas mileage you hoped for. Toyota always performs well on gas, just their technology is ancient and space is always cramped.
No. The technology is not ancient and the new Grand Highlander or the regular HL is very spacious.
I just don't need power

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
No. The technology is not ancient and the new Grand Highlander or the regular HL is very spacious.
I just don't need power
My bad I was thinking Highlander. Grand Highlander is nice.

Reactions
So are you announcing your departure or are you selling the vehicle here?

Never understood why people post their feelings when they're leaving, this isn't a diary LOL