Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hubby finally got me in a Ford ... LOL

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
My husband has always been a Ford guy. When we met I was driving a Land Rover Disco II, which he hated. It was having issues so we went car shopping and I ended up getting a loaded Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Which I loved until the turbo died. Then I got a Lincoln MKX which I kind of liked, but the worst thing about it was that it was too small for my kid's hockey goalie bag. :LOL: 20220719_153316.jpg
So the other day my husband was shopping for a new truck and he had me look at an Explorer they had on the showroom. I took one for a drive, but I wasn't impressed. It lacked power. So then the salesman showed me two others and I decided to drive the ST... and now it's mine. :love: 2.jpg
And we only have one kid, so...plenty of room for the bag...and more. :D
20220718_141305.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congratulations to you both and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
My husband has always been a Ford guy. When we met I was driving a Land Rover Disco II, which he hated. It was having issues so we went car shopping and I ended up getting a loaded Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Which I loved until the turbo died. Then I got a Lincoln MKX which I kind of liked, but the worst thing about it was that it was too small for my kid's hockey goalie bag. :LOL: View attachment 13559
So the other day my husband was shopping for a new truck and he had me look at an Explorer they had on the showroom. I took one for a drive, but I wasn't impressed. It lacked power. So then the salesman showed me two others and I decided to drive the ST... and now it's mine. :love: View attachment 13560
View attachment 13561
Congrads and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride.

Reactions
Welcome and I think you made a great choice.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome, excellent choice!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good job.

Buck Nutz

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Nothing like the smell of sweaty hockey gear in a new ST!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
My husband has always been a Ford guy. When we met I was driving a Land Rover Disco II, which he hated. It was having issues so we went car shopping and I ended up getting a loaded Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Which I loved until the turbo died. Then I got a Lincoln MKX which I kind of liked, but the worst thing about it was that it was too small for my kid's hockey goalie bag. :LOL: View attachment 13559
So the other day my husband was shopping for a new truck and he had me look at an Explorer they had on the showroom. I took one for a drive, but I wasn't impressed. It lacked power. So then the salesman showed me two others and I decided to drive the ST... and now it's mine. :love: View attachment 13560
View attachment 13561
Welcome to the forum