Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

How many miles did your Explorer ST have when you bought it?

Reactions
28. Dealers here do not use a transporter when vehicles arrive at the docks. They are driven to the lot.

F=MA

Reactions
Mine was trailered from St. Louis to Wichita on a dealer trade. Had 24 miles when it arrived. ST's were easy to get locally prior to Covid then became scarce due to dealer trades.

Reactions

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I think mine had 190 or so. Not sure how long it was on the lot but I bought it in August and had a January build date

Brett636

Reactions
Ours had 4.6 miles when we test drove it, but it had 18 when we signed the paperwork to make it ours. First negotiation fell through, but eventually the dealer saw the transaction our way so we went back and made it official.

Reactions
12 miles when I test drove it, 23 miles when I signed the paperwork about an hour later.

KegsBdry

Reactions
8K... I bought it slightly used. But this allowed me to be out there door with a great price

Reactions
470 miles.

Pretty sure mine was one of those sent to Flat Rock to remedy the early assembly issues of the Chicago assembly plant.

No issues over 12,000 miles so far outside the same complaints about the power of the infotainment system hardware.

Reactions
470 Km. Bought it off the lot, it wasn't a virgin.
Didn't bother me one little bit.

Reactions
Mine was a demo driven by the owners wife. 9k on it, but got over 15k off sticker

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
1050. Mine was a dealer rental/loaner as a result instead of 3/36 bumper to bumper I got a 4/48 bumper to bumper from Ford. Anyone else get this for their lightly driven vehicles?

Reactions
1050. Mine was a dealer rental/loaner as a result instead of 3/36 bumper to bumper I got a 4/48 bumper to bumper from Ford. Anyone else get this for their lightly driven vehicles?
The dealer gave me a lifetime powertrain warranty.

Chief28

Reactions
17 miles

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Had about 300 miles on it. Had to get it from a dealer in Michigan due to my request to have a bench 2nd seat.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Mine had 161 miles into it.
My dealer went to Arkansas to get it (from W KY) for me, withhout moon roof and roof rails.
Plus all the packages I wanted.

Jim m

Reactions
Mine had 161 miles into it.
My dealer went to Arkansas to get it (from W KY) for me, withhout moon roof and roof rails.
Plus all the packages I wanted.

Jim m
I also wanted one without the Moonroof but once I saw and drove the ST, I didn't want to wait or rather did Not have the patience to wait. Apart from the moonroof part, all the other stuff was what I wanted so got it. It had 7.5 miles on it