Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from Columbus, go Bucks!

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Just found this site and excited to get learned on all things ST. Momma needed a new family truckster so traded in the Navigator and downsized a bit to our new 2021 ST. Very pleased so far and I can't get over how much power this has. Looking forward to tuning this a bit as I never leave anything alone...lol 20210413_193458.jpg

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum! Even if you are a Buckeye! ;-)

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I hope you're a Browns fan. lol Welcome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Had to say this I'am a UC fan. Wife and kids all graduated from UC. It is always good to see any Ohio team do well no matter what part of the the state they a from.

OP
Cruiser133

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. Had to say this I'am a UC fan. Wife and kids all graduated from UC. It is always good to see any Ohio team do well no matter what part of the the state they a from.
Hopefully we have a better showing than last year's championship...

Danzig

Reactions
Just found this site and excited to get learned on all things ST. Momma needed a new family truckster so traded in the Navigator and downsized a bit to our new 2021 ST. Very pleased so far and I can't get over how much power this has. Looking forward to tuning this a bit as I never leave anything alone...lol View attachment 5762
Just curious, what dealership?

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

OP
Cruiser133

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #13
Just curious, what dealership?
Sorry about late response, it was Coughlin in Circleville.

Danzig

Reactions
Sorry about late response, it was Coughlin in Circleville.
Ah ok Byers had the same color on the show room floor when I bought mine in April.

Any plans for the ride?

OP
Cruiser133

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #15
I just bought a K&N air filter, a JLT oil catch can and a Turbosmart BOV and will install them this weekend. I plan on doing a Whipple intercooler and a ZFG tune when he accepts new customers this summer. Maybe exhaust and springs in the future but this is momma's truck so I will have to be stealthy on my approach...lol