Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from Columbus, go Bucks!

Reactions
Just found this site and excited to get learned on all things ST. Momma needed a new family truckster so traded in the Navigator and downsized a bit to our new 2021 ST. Very pleased so far and I can't get over how much power this has. Looking forward to tuning this a bit as I never leave anything alone...lol 20210413_193458.jpg

Blue Beast

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Had to say this I'am a UC fan. Wife and kids all graduated from UC. It is always good to see any Ohio team do well no matter what part of the the state they a from.

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Had to say this I'am a UC fan. Wife and kids all graduated from UC. It is always good to see any Ohio team do well no matter what part of the the state they a from.
Hopefully we have a better showing than last year's championship...

Danzig

Reactions
Just found this site and excited to get learned on all things ST. Momma needed a new family truckster so traded in the Navigator and downsized a bit to our new 2021 ST. Very pleased so far and I can't get over how much power this has. Looking forward to tuning this a bit as I never leave anything alone...lol View attachment 5762
Just curious, what dealership?

Reactions
I just bought a K&N air filter, a JLT oil catch can and a Turbosmart BOV and will install them this weekend. I plan on doing a Whipple intercooler and a ZFG tune when he accepts new customers this summer. Maybe exhaust and springs in the future but this is momma's truck so I will have to be stealthy on my approach...lol