Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Has anyone found a nice running board solution?

gnatsdad

Reactions
I bought a set of BlackHorse Running Boards. They have a different type of mount that the Broadfeet. I had to return mine because the center sagged when you stepped on it! How are the Broodfeet ones? thx!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
I bought a set of BlackHorse Running Boards. They have a different type of mount that the Broadfeet. I had to return mine because the center sagged when you stepped on it! How are the Broodfeet ones? thx!
The Broadfeet's have held up strong w/ no issue for me and I'm sorry to hear that about the BlackHorse running boards, thats unfortunate. I actually almost purchased those myself.

gnatsdad

Reactions
The Broadfeet's have held up strong w/ no issue for me and I'm sorry to hear that about the BlackHorse running boards, thats unfortunate. I actually almost purchased those myself.
Thanks very much. I’ll be ordering!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
This looks great in the shop. They look to be further out than the wheels. This should help save your rims while parallel parking.
I put on the Snailfly running boards and they do not stick out far at all. They r strong too you can stand on them anywhere and they dont sag. It took me about 3 hours in my driveway on my back doing them by myself . So its not a bad project .. There are step by step directions of someone putting then on their ST ...