Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Has anyone changed exhaust tips?

Reactions
I just picked up some tips with a 2.25" ID .. I haven't found a set answer on the stock pipe diameter .. I really just want to clamp the tips on and don't want to weld them on so hopefully stock pipe diameter is either 2 or 2.5 haha..

if someone knows so I dont have to lay on the ground and check because im lazy.. please let me know!

Reactions
nvm.. answered my own question. stock is 2inch... a few lap joint clamps and we're golden

Reactions
Decided I couldn’t look at the stock exhaust tips anymore! Bought these tips for $19.99 each off Amazon, and my local muffler shop installed in an hour for $75! I am more than happy with how they turned out.

View attachment 3797
Do you have a link to where you bought your exhaust tips from amazon? Thanks

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions

Bucked the trend by swapping out the MBRP stainless and carbon for some Chinese Akrapoviks with blue tips. I gotta trim the passenger side pipe to get the tips to even out . Sticks out too far for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk