Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD H&R lowering springs BNIB

Reactions
Ordered these springs last spring, finally got them I guess in August. Never installed them. BNIB.

Willing to ship, but its not cheap so maybe split shipping? Guessing 50 bucks to ship so half that would be $25.

Would like to get out of them the $375 I paid plus say $25 for shipping.

Located in DFW metroplex and willing to meet up and obviously the shipping will not be a factor there.

Will get pictures later. They are in my attic in the box.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Sorry for the delay with the pic.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Throw me some offers. Want these out of the garage.

Reactions
I would recommend dropping the price a bit to move them . Don't think you are going to get full price when a buyer can just pay full price from an actual vendor . GLWS

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Im willing to come off of $375 shipped, which is the same price as the various vendors, but im not going to drop down to $250 shipped...

These are brand new in box, never even removed from the box, so whether you pay 375 to a vendor or 375 to me, its the same exact product at the same price.

But like I said, im willing to come off 375 with a reasonable offer. I dont find $250 shipped to be a reasonable offer. Shipping on these is about 50 bucks.

Reactions
Im willing to come off of $375 shipped, which is the same price as the various vendors, but im not going to drop down to $250 shipped...

These are brand new in box, never even removed from the box, so whether you pay 375 to a vendor or 375 to me, its the same exact product at the same price.

But like I said, im willing to come off 375 with a reasonable offer. I dont find $250 shipped to be a reasonable offer. Shipping on these is about 50 bucks.
I only threw that crazy price out to see what you would say . If you did say yes , I was going to try and install and then cut a bit off to get the ST down lower . I am not trying to be insulting on my offer . Good to see that you are willing to negotiate on your price because it would bring more traffic your way . GLWS !

Jbcain

Reactions
I paid $336 shipped for my h&r springs from a VERY reputable large company.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
I paid $336 shipped for my h&r springs from a VERY reputable large company.
thanks for shitting in my thread...

might as well close this thread with all the thread crapping that is going on unchecked...

Reactions
thanks for shitting in my thread...

might as well close this thread with all the thread crapping that is going on unchecked...
thread crapping going unchecked ???

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
thread crapping going unchecked ???
not REALLY talking about you because you made an actual offer... a lowball offer, but at least an offer.

But this guy that comes in here and says "I bought them for way less than what you are asking".... thats pretty blatant thread crapping and is generally frowned upon on every forum I am on and have ever been on.

If you dont like my price then keep your mouth shut. If you want to make an offer, you are welcome to make an offer. Thats generally the forum rules i am used to.

Reactions
not REALLY talking about you because you made an actual offer... a lowball offer, but at least an offer.

But this guy that comes in here and says "I bought them for way less than what you are asking".... thats pretty blatant thread crapping and is generally frowned upon on every forum I am on and have ever been on.

If you dont like my price then keep your mouth shut. If you want to make an offer, you are welcome to make an offer. Thats generally the forum rules i am used to.
I have been a long time member of MBWorld and FerrariChat and people do it all the time over there because they are trying to look out for other members . Just because you paid top dollar for something when it first came out doesn't mean others should pay that price now . I'm sure you got yours from Lethal cuz that's about the going price over there but there are other vendors that are asking less than what you want .

You should figure out the average market price of them now and edit your post to reflect that price . I bet you could move them quickly because the springs are one of the first things people look for on this platform .

rad_rob

Reactions
Would you take $300 shipped for them? Not trying to lowball, just making an offer. If so, shoot me a PM.