Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

H&R lowered side pic

Reactions
New H&R springs installed. If you’ll remember, initially I tried the previous gen H&R springs. The length and spring rate weren’t suited for the ST, so the front end was lower than the back by a noticeable amount.

Now I’ve got current gen springs, so it’s nice and level. I really liked the front ride height from the old springs, so I’m considering using them up front again, with current gen in back. There will be a slight rake, but not as bad as earlier.

Attachments

ExplorSt

Reactions
Tttsssssss looks awesome

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Looks great!

Reactions
Looks fantastic (y)(y)(y)

Mine's at the shop right now getting them installed . After install , i will see if i want to trim a bit more or just leave it as is ;)

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
New H&R springs installed. If you’ll remember, initially I tried the previous gen H&R springs. The length and spring rate weren’t suited for the ST, so the front end was lower than the back by a noticeable amount.

Now I’ve got current gen springs, so it’s nice and level. I really liked the front ride height from the old springs, so I’m considering using them up front again, with current gen in back. There will be a slight rake, but not as bad as earlier.
That looks great to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Jshaffer, has your exhaust arrived yet?

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Jshaffer, has your exhaust arrived yet?
Yes it did. I am home now on emergency leave so my neighbor took delivery. $200 customs fee! I placed the order for the H&R springs but the vendor canceled since they don’t ship to APO. Back to the drawing board on that.

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Want me to see if my guy can get another set?

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Total, including UPS shipping to me will be $374.49. If he can get a set, I’ll order them, ship them to me, and we can meet up/settle up when get you back.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Total, including UPS shipping to me will be $374.49. If he can get a set, I’ll order them, ship them to me, and we can meet up/settle up when get you back.
For sure. Thank you! That’s very cool of you. I can transfer funds too.

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Let me see if he can get them. I should know by Monday.

Reactions

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Reactions
Cool. Thank you. I will check them out. Do you ship to APO?

we do ship worldwide
USPS is required to ship to APO so the FREE SHIPPING option isn't available but I do split shipping in those situations
I'm glad to quote APO shipping if interested

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
we do ship worldwide
USPS is required to ship to APO so the FREE SHIPPING option isn't available but I do split shipping in those situations
I'm glad to quote APO shipping if interested
Yes I am interested. Thank you. APO AE 09227

Reactions
Did you have to re-align? I've got my springs in and having them installed once I get other things in. Just curious.

Blk_Ravn_ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
How much is the drop with the springs and are you guys having a shop put them on or doing yourselves.