Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Greetings from a Maryland transplant

GrayGhoST21

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey all, I'm JT from Maryland by way of Georgia. Just purchased a 2023 Explorer ST, and just hit the 300 mile mark. I've guest stalked this forum for a couple of years since I had my eye on the ST. Finally pulled the trigger for my birthday.

I've only done a couple of appearance mods so far, tinted windows and reflectors. Waiting until the holidays are over to get the exhaust done, probably Borla Atak with black tips.

I've gotten good inspiration from this forum as a guest, so as a member I'm ready to dive deep.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all, I'm JT from Maryland by way of Georgia. Just purchased a 2023 Explorer ST, and just hit the 300 mile mark. I've guest stalked this forum for a couple of years since I had my eye on the ST. Finally pulled the trigger for my birthday.

I've only done a couple of appearance mods so far, tinted windows and reflectors. Waiting until the holidays are over to get the exhaust done, probably Borla Atak with black tips.

I've gotten good inspiration from this forum as a guest, so as a member I'm ready to dive deep.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome in and enjoy!

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome JT.

OP
GrayGhoST21

GrayGhoST21

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Thanks all.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Congratulations on the purchase of your new ST, and welcome JT.

Bluey!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I too am a Maryland resident (College Park), originally from Atlanta. Where in MD are you? Looking for a good shop to install a couple goodies.

OP
GrayGhoST21

GrayGhoST21

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
I too am a Maryland resident (College Park), originally from Atlanta. Where in MD are you? Looking for a good shop to install a couple goodies.
Yo Bluey, I'm in White Plains, southern MD, near Waldorf. What part of the A are you from?

Bluey!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I picked up my ST from Leonardtown, waaay south MD. Im from North Atlanta, Buckhead ITP. Family moved to Marietta when I was in high school. Been in the DMV since 2012. You?

OP
GrayGhoST21

GrayGhoST21

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
I picked up my ST from Leonardtown, waaay south MD. Im from North Atlanta, Buckhead ITP. Family moved to Marietta when I was in high school. Been in the DMV since 2012. You?
That's cool man, got my ST in Springfield, VA. I from SW Atlanta, born and raised. I went to Mays High School, 2nd stint in the DMV, first time 1999-2002, and since 2021 this time. ITP, inside the perimeter lol.

Bluey!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
SWATs! Gotta link up. You ever make it up this way? You found a good shop yet?