Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

GODZLLA_ST BUILD

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
315's look great under an ST.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
one thing after another on my quest to finding the wheels i want...
The Velgens fell through..

So these in matte bronze - hopefully here next week.. fingers crossed. 305/35/22 i think the ragnorok gts is what i decided i really wish the 305/40/22 would fit cause theres WAYYY more to chose from
305/40's fit. That is what I'm running right now lowered on Lethal springs.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #23
Some stage 3 action! Stock Turbbbbbsss have left the building!

Attachments

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #29
Morrrre

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I bet you’ll be muffler shopping within a week. These things just do not sound good straight piped, especially with downpipes. Ridiculously loud with borderline unbearable drone at highway speeds.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #31
I’m
I bet you’ll be muffler shopping within a week. These things just do not sound good straight piped, especially with downpipes. Ridiculously loud with borderline unbearable drone at highway speeds.
Soo true!!!
muffler shopping as we speak lol!! Soooo loud, need mufflers asap lol!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #32
Strongly suggest mufflers - straight pipes are BEYOND OBNOXIOUS- but a cold start and idle it sounds nasty!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #33
It’s been a minute… but it’s coming along - installing the splitter - and headlight/fog light tints this weekend and finally deleting the roof rails.. switched back to 305s..

But I GOTTA rebuild the trans- it can’t keep up with the power when running e50… but from a roll I’ve been gapping errrrrthing.. literally this thing is movvvving. Dirty but still clean ..

Attachments

Reactions
Great build but misleading title for me LOL

Was hoping to see an ST with a Godzilla engine lol

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #35
Thanks man, much appreciated Lol- maybe next build … that would absolutely SICK to drop in the 7.3… that’s be nasty , but nope, just the 3 liter pushing almost 700 wheel. Got a few more kinks to work out and meth to add then posting some dyno pulls to back it up..

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #36
Ordered suncoast stge 2 rebuild kit for tranny! With a little bit a meth too … she’s running stupid fast - can’t wait to shave a few tenths off the times… raced my buddies x3m with down pipes -cai and exhaust on 93 tune 30-130 and had him by about 4-5 cars and pullinghe said he was making 627to the wheels and it wasn’t even close… AT ALL.. I was on e60 Zfg tune-can’t wait for ghost mount to arrive so I can get ‘em on my YouTube channel as I’m sure a lot of folks reading this doubt my ST gapped an X3m that bad… but boi is it true and it makes me giggle

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #39
I think I’m in the low low11s , maybe sub 11. I know once I rebuild the transmission I should able to get sub 10 on the regular.. trans is about at its limit - ST was bone stock for the first 50k miles. Then I splurged… but on e50 or higher it will miss 3rd every time on a launch from 2nd .I’ll be sub 3 second 0-60 with trans rebuild with or without meth in my opinion, this is all based on feel and other builds and experience in fast cars, but it’s just an educated guess, I’ll get some track/dragy data so we can see how far off my “educated “ guesses are lol..

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #40
I will never be under 10 seconds with my set up- I meant consistently under 11s (in the mid to high 10s)with trans rebuild