Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

GODZLLA_ST BUILD

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Other than my CAI and SPD downpipes I have all his ST stuff as well. Brett is a great guy to talk to and great customer service!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #82
The vertical links and sub frame bushing are a MUST.. literally put them on today and notice an insane ride difference.. launch has no hop what so ever…

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #83
Yesterday I was hoping lol… not anymore

Reactions
Vehicle
Stays nice and flat in the corners too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #85
Pinion bushings and HD pinion bolts are going in.. I finally did it and bought the stage 3 suncoast rebuild kit… 10% off through tomorrow .. saved me almost 400$ so I basically got fluid for free… got the roof rail delete installed and I’ll upload some pictures tomorrow.. literally only thing left to upgrade is rear axles (when they break I will) and I’m going with the raptor hood.. and I’m ☑️’d off the boxes I wanted.. dyno day next Wednesday!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #86
Ran a 3.8 0-60 on 93 octane.. from a 2nd gear launch.. sent in data log for revision, pretty sure we can get to 3.6 maybe 3.5 on 93… ZFG for the win. Do some ethanol testing on Sunday .. this things is screaming with out ethanol or methanol … with the E50/60 tune and introduction to methanol.. it’s gonna be 1 nasty 6 seater

Reactions
Vehicle
Good job! Gotta love that feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #90
Thanks guys! It’s allot of fun, I’ll upload some ethanol 50 runs today… closer to 3 flat I’m hoping, I have to upgrade my tip/map to a 4 pin so I can run more boost. More videos to come!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #92
Well.. I was unable to get a pull in sport mode - when i jumped on the dyno and they were calibrating the speed it defaulted into normal mode.. and would not allow me to change drive modes.. All 3 runs were basically identical in normal mode making 560whp - 570wtq. also i just got done testing the ethanol i used and i took the pump at face value thinking it was almost at 85% E.. unfortunately it read @59% E.. meaning with my mixture im somewhere around e28-e32 in the gas tank on an e50 tune. Im happy with 560 in normal mode on an e30ish blend.. waiting for ZFG to get back to me on to correct the dyno issue and allow the cpu to change drive modes while on the dyno. Also this was my baseline e50 tune and still have 10-12psi of boost available and can push more fuel/air/timing once i get TIP/MAP sensors working(replaced).. Anyone have any ideas on the drive modes on the dyno? and why it defaults to normal even tho i entered the dyno in Sport mode - having the DMS tune i can assure based off of my 0-60 times im way more powerful in sport than normal - Best Normal 0-60 was 4.19 and sport mode was 3.54 on the baseline tune. So im thinking im significantly north of 600whp in Sport mode - but cant get dyno proof - yet..

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #93
This was a mustang dyno, so if you make the typical correction mustang dyno whp (559) x 1.13 I’m making 625 plus in normal mode and around 670+ wheel in sport running E30.. I scheduled a dynojet next week and upgraded the tune to a E60 competition tune. I like the correction to the mustang dyno #s lolol!

dynamix

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Some solid number for a dad wagon! I am not sure what your overall goals are, but have you checked this out for increasing fuel delivery?

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #96
Yes, im currently running stage 3 from nostrum with nostrum hpfp.. I am waiting to se what interceptorST nets on the direct injection- i think eventually i will move this route but i know theres some issues with the low pressure side of things.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #97
Some solid number for a dad wagon! I am not sure what your overall goals are, but have you checked this out for increasing fuel delivery?
Tuner said correction is around 11% - we also noticed there was some info put in wrong - as far displacement/weight and speed/rpm was a little off.. that and this was a baseline dyno.. so alot of room to grow! like i said next dyno when the tune is 100% and i have a minimum of 50% ethanol in the tank.. but yes. im very please

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #98
I’m coming for the 1/4 mile record!! Transmission stage 3 here we come .. just looking at the pro loc valve body makes me feel faster! Lol

Attachments

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #99
Dyno jet #s were 639whp in normal mode in the e50 tune!! Running 47% ethanol.. the E in CT is all over the map.. got the ethanol sensor headed my way with the p3 gauge.. no more testing or guessing!!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #100
Crazy how big of a difference the mustang dyno vs the dyno jet.. 80whp difference.. however I was was closer to E50 fuel when I did the dyno jet pull, again I was only e32 when I hit the mustang dyno

Explorer ST Posts