Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Global Windows

Reactions
Does the ST have the global windows option? If so, how does it work or active.
Thank you in advance

KegsBdry

Reactions
This works on the ST.

On the key FOB, hit the LOCK then HOLD down the UNLOCK button for a few seconds. It'll roll down the DRIVER'S SIDE/PASSENGER'S SIDE WINDOWS (maybe the sunroof too - cannot remember).

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
This works on the ST.

On the key FOB, hit the LOCK then HOLD down the UNLOCK button for a few seconds. It'll roll down the DRIVER'S SIDE/PASSENGER'S SIDE WINDOWS (maybe the sunroof too - cannot remember).
Thank you for the info! That part works fine, what about the the lock/window close part..

Reactions
No Sunroof.. And doesn't close.. Only open (down)

KegsBdry

Reactions
No Sunroof.. And doesn't close.. Only open (down)
Yeah, it SHOULD close as well as open. It’s a process to get the windows back up from a locked, off vehicle.
But they serve a purpose. I open them when I’m walking up to the car to get the heat out.

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Only opens, doesn't close

Madtel4

Reactions
I had my driver's side window stop 1/2 way up on a 97 degree day, 20 miles from home. The local Ford dealer service department had gone home. The passenger side worked but not from my driver switch. The switch on the driver's side would work the back windows. I shut the car off and opened the door several times. No help. After I got home I went out after 20 min or so. Then It worked as it should???
Lee