Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Garage parking assist laser.

Blackssr

Reactions
I wasn't sure on what section to post this. Moderators please move to a different location on the forum if incorrect. I've rearranged and reorganized my garage several times since purchasing the Ford Explorer ST. She's a big girl and my Challenger Hellcat is also in the garage so it's a tight fit. It is pretty tightly organized and packed with Gladiator cabinets and Race Deck Flooring. I'm always concerned that I'm going to be too far in or not far enough and the tailgate will get damaged by hitting the cabinets or the garage door. I got tired of getting in and out of the vehicle to do a visual spot check. The width is not the concern, but the length. I purchased this on Amazon and aligned it so that the lasers are projected into the rear glass of the hatch towards the top rear wing. When backing up into the garage and the lasers disappear I know I just cleared the garage door and that allows me to leave as much space between the ST, the wall and Gladiator cabinets. I hope it helps some of you with similar issue

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000F6F99...abc_8S1PXY7JXH2CJ6WJA1C9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I put a piece of tape on the floor. When it disappears in the camera I’m right where I need to be. Same theory...literally zero cost.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Is hanging a tennis ball from the ceiling not used by anyone anymore? :LOL:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I use a hanging tennis ball in the garage also. I'm just a little old fashioned.

Reactions
Tennis ball here...after i closed the garage on my rear bumper :(