Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front grill with no Ford logo?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hey folks, I've been looking around aftermarket sites and I was hoping to find what looks like a factory grill but with no Ford logo. I assume this doesn't exist, but wanted to ask y'all =).

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Doesn’t exist unless you build it…which has been done and looks terrible IMHO. IMG_0547.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Yah that looks pretty bad. If you want to delete the ST badge you could buy a ST-Line Grille, which makes everything look cleaner, but the grille doesnt looknas Good as ours.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Yah that looks pretty bad. If you want to delete the ST badge you could buy a ST-Line Grille, which makes everything look cleaner, but the grille doesnt looknas Good as ours.
I took the badge off and put a matte black vinyl inlay in its place since it has that weird spot in the grille. Made it kind of a ghost emblem and only cost a few bucks. IMG_8537.jpeg

OP
theotherwhitemeat
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Thank you for the responses! That looks worse than I imagined. Hm.

I like your ST delete!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I took the badge off and put a matte black vinyl inlay in its place since it has that weird spot in the grille. Made it kind of a ghost emblem and only cost a few bucks. View attachment 17876
Ooh that looks good. I always forget how good that front splitter looks too.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I took the badge off and put a matte black vinyl inlay in its place since it has that weird spot in the grille. Made it kind of a ghost emblem and only cost a few bucks. View attachment 17876
Where did you get that Front Splitter from?

Reactions
Waido recommends spliter holders on their website for driving high speeds..did you get any?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I did not use specific holders. Just lots of stainless nuts and bolts and washers like [mention]UNBROKEN [/mention] Can’t see it coming off at any attainable speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Waido recommends spliter holders on their website for driving high speeds..did you get any?
Just install it right with fender washers on both sides and bolts and it won’t go anywhere. Mine is still there after countless 150+ runs. IMG_8534.jpeg

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Just install it right with fender washers on both sides and bolts and it won’t go anywhere. Mine is still there after countless 150+ runs. View attachment 18153
What’s the front ground clearance with that splitter?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Mine is 7 1/4”. Does not clear all parking curbs. Don’t ask how I know

Reactions
Mine is 7 1/4”. Does not clear all parking curbs. Don’t ask how I know

You have a front camera to help with that. Just saying. And sorry that you crunched the parking curb.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
You have a front camera to help with that. Just saying. And sorry that you crunched the parking curb.
I do not. Drinking was involved. Fortunately just a 1” scuff that I should be able to make look much better.

Reactions
I do not. Drinking was involved. Fortunately just a 1” scuff that I should be able to make look much better.

No front camera, well that sucks. I really like my cameras for parking in the garage, and avoiding curbs.