Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fresh wash shine. Post them pics

Reactions
No rinse was followed by ceramic spray on coat. Did it in our big garage after 11 hour shift. 2 hours total to clean her up. Sorry for crappy lighting. IMG_20210227_233714__01.jpg IMG_20210227_233523__01.jpg IMG_20210227_233639__01.jpg IMG_20210227_233538__01.jpg

Reactions
Very nice
Won't stop snowing or raining here long enough to clean her up lol

Reactions
Very nice.

Won't stop snowing or raining here long enough to clean her up lol
5 hours after finishing up it snowed 2.5" and last night another 2" now she has a very white font and sides/rear from the @#$ road salt. Well at least I have unlimited carwashes at Holiday gas stations

Reactions
Wish I had the luxury of washing my ST indoors.

F=MA

Reactions
H&R springs with 1.25 inch Bora spacers front and back. I know everybodies specs by now:ROFLMAO:

Reactions
2 bucket hand wash and spray wax today. Used all Chemical Guys stuff. Like what they got. Don’t think I ever noticed the pearl in the Star White before. Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Had to clean her after the NC ST exp this wknd.

Love the look of your ST! Those wheels/tires are awesome.

I'm thinking about going the the ST experience in July. Let me know how it goes and if it is worth it, please.

Thanks!!

KegsBdry

Reactions
Love the look of your ST! Those wheels/tires are awesome.

I'm thinking about going the the ST experience in July. Let me know how it goes and if it is worth it, please.

Thanks!!
I did the ST experience last year in Ashland NC. It was a great time & totally worth it!

I brought the wife & kid for the hotel stay but did the ST experience on my own. Recommend doing it that way so you get to do all the runs at least 2-3 times. It's designed for 2 people to each have a turn, but if you go at it alone...you get double the time to perfect your skill.

Not to mention the backpack full of swag!

Reactions
Thanks guys! The exp was solid but offroad trail was flooded so day ended a bit early. Def impressed with handling on these trucks and even more dissuaded from doing a lift and likely trashing the handling.

Reactions
Hand wash, dry and wax yesterday. This was the first time using P21S Wax. I can say that it applies very easily and removes just as easy. I'll be interested to see how it holds up.

Attachments