Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fordpass or Forscan

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I integrated it with my Alexa and I can now tell it to start my car which is nice.
Thanks for pointing out this integration. I found it rather convoluted to get working but did manage it. Pretty cool to start the ST by yelling at Alexa.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks for pointing out this integration. I found it rather convoluted to get working but did manage it. Pretty cool to start the ST by yelling at Alexa.
Is this google assistant compatible?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Is this google assistant compatible?
Can I download Alexa into my phone and use that for voice commands to do it? Is this a native built in feature with Alexa.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
FordPass must work fine. No complaints from the wife. Starts the ST on cold mornings with her phone and locks it up at night with her phone. We never use the key fob, as it remains in the vehicle. I had a few issues with the ST and FordPass usually provided more details about what might be wrong than what was showing on the dash.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Yes, it's quite convoluted but it works 9 out of 10 times when installed which is nice.

EdMan63

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
It works pretty well now. I remember when I had to delete it off my iPhone because it was constantly running in the background and draining my battery. Thought it was my imagination at first but Ford came out with a bulletin addressing it. Works pretty well now. Will alert you to anything going on mechanically with the vehicle in real time.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST
Exactly what @UNBROKEN said but to add to the FordPass part: FordPass is able to locate your vehicle if it is stolen, remote start and unlock/lock the vehicle, and if you activate it after buying the car, you get 42k ($210) points to spend at dealerships.
very true about the points part. I was able to apply that $210 towards my extended warranty package.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
very true about the points part. I was able to apply that $210 towards my extended warranty package.
Plus the credit card gives us points which can go towards the tune, badges, etc..

Explorer ST Posts