Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Premium Care Question

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I purchased 6/75k FPC when I picked up my ST. I def got robbed on price and should have looked into it before signing.

My question, on the contract "interior/exterior light delete" is checked. Does this mean my lights are not covered? Or does the check say the option was added on?

Here is a pic of the contract.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I’m guessing the checks indicate those two parts of the package are not covered.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Since you are still under factory warranty, cant you just cancel the policy?

jbr5049

Reactions
Vehicle
2X 2020 Explorer St's
You can cancel without penalty within 30 days of issuance. Read the small print on the subsequent pages in the warranty paperwork they gave you. You might need to request cancelation in writing so don't wait. If you want to see how much you overpaid google flood ford + esp and see how much they're selling it for.

RJS

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer
I’m guessing the checks indicate those two parts of the package are not covered.
Correct, If the box is checked and says delete then there is no coverage for those items. I just bought an 8/125 from Zeigler for my 2020 limited and made sure I have the lighting coverage as the new light assemblies can run over $1000 if they fail. To me $70 for the coverage is worth the cost.
I'd call the phone number on the policy and see if you still have time to add or cancel and repurchase if you want that coverage.