Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Performance ST Experience Swag

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Here's some pics of the items you'll get at the experience. Zulu backpack, phone charger, and the new ST emblems are niceties. I'll save this and throw it in when I sell the Explorer. IMG_1484 (2).JPG IMG_1488 (2).JPG

5LTR550

Reactions
Ya i loved the bag

Reactions
I’m putting the ST emblems on this weekend. The experience was a blast.

OP
Autoworker

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I’m keeping the red emblems on, they show up better on Star White. Accommodations, food, and the program itself were all first class.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Would you be interested in selling the swag? I just won't be able to partake in any of the events to be able to obtain a "swag bag" of stuff. :cool:

Reactions
Let us know how it goes. I took the “explorer” badge off of the hood pretty easily. But the adhesive on the black ST emblems from the ST experience doesn’t seem to be that sticky.
Are they just prep the surface then peel and stick?

Reactions
I’m keeping the red emblems on, they show up better on Star White. Accommodations, food, and the program itself were all first class.
I’m glad I saw this. Washed the ST, and you are right, the red looks better! Thanks.

Reactions
Let us know how it goes. I took the “explorer” badge off of the hood pretty easily. But the adhesive on the black ST emblems from the ST experience doesn’t seem to be that sticky.
Are they just prep the surface then peel and stick?
Agreed, bailed on the plan.

Reactions
Agreed, bailed on the plan.
I know the rear ST is taped on but I thought the front was screwed on from behind which would require removal of the grill? Is that correct?

Reactions
Looks like a bunch of leaveright, leave it right where you found it, type stuff that would set around the house for a few years then end up in the trash. Guess if ever decide to go to puke city for the event some lucky guy will get extra stuff.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I know the rear ST is taped on but I thought the front was screwed on from behind which would require removal of the grill? Is that correct?
It’s just taped on.

Reactions
Are there any Ford employees there or just contracted representatives?

Reactions
Are there any Ford employees there or just contracted representatives?
In Park City, and for the Raptor Assault course, the way they explained it to me was Ford Performance Racing is like a Ford dealership and the staff are independent contractors. No Ford employees when I went to both.

Dave G ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
The ST emblem looks to be taped on and I believe the Ford emblem is attached with screws. I have a white ST, so thinking I will just keep the red letters. I haven't done it lately, but in the past you could use a heating gun to remove emblems and goo gone to remove any remaining tape.

Reactions
Thank you UNBROKEN and Dave. May try the heat gun and fishing line trick. Appreciate the feedback

BeaST Man

Reactions
I’m glad I saw this. Washed the ST, and you are right, the red looks better! Thanks.
Still have the black badges laying around. I was scheduled to go last week & had to cancel because of covid. On a waiting list for next year but not sure they'll let me attend due to canceling late, but not my fault. Def want the black badges still!

BeaST Man

Reactions
Still have the black badges laying around. I was scheduled to go last week & had to cancel because of covid. On a waiting list for next year but not sure they'll let me attend due to canceling late, but not my fault. Def want the black badges still!

Reactions
I am trying to register for the course in North Carolina but nothing is available. How did you register?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions