Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Performance Parts for 2020 Explorer ST

Reactions
My whipple is on the way, gonna be doing it myself im so nervous
It's not that bad. I'm not the most technical guy in the world and I got it done in about 4 hours

Reactions
It's not that bad. I'm not the most technical guy in the world and I got it done in about 4 hours
Good to hear, I will send u a pm with a few questions if u dont mind

Reactions
Ok w the front end.. **** ton of sensors.. watch videos and watch as u disconnect. And reconnect.. car came back with no problems. Just fyi

HopfFiber

Reactions
Any updates or rumblings on Ford Performance stuff for the ST?

Reactions
Any updates or rumblings on Ford Performance stuff for the ST?
Personally, the last I was told is that the Explorer is under "strong consideration" to receive a performance pack and/or calibration tune. My advice is to keep inquiring, the more interest there is, the more likely they are to offer something.

HopfFiber

Reactions
I reached out to Ford Performance and received a quick reply:

Good Afternoon-

We currently are in the very early development stages of a performance calibration for the Explorer ST. I do not have any additional info (horsepower, price, etc) yet though.

Matt Korczyk
Ford Performance Parts Vehicle Coordinator
Ford Performance Parts Tech LIne
(800) 367-3788

Reactions
I reached out to Ford Performance and received a quick reply:

Good Afternoon-

We currently are in the very early development stages of a performance calibration for the Explorer ST. I do not have any additional info (horsepower, price, etc) yet though.

Matt Korczyk
Ford Performance Parts Vehicle Coordinator
Ford Performance Parts Tech LIne
(800) 367-3788
Nicee, its in the works atleast

Heapejf

Reactions
Just chatted with Ford Performance and they said "it's in the works."

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Just chatted with Ford Performance and they said "it's in the works."
Yeah, they also said that about the Focus RS for 2 years and it never happened. Maybe because Ford dropped all their "car" line for SUVs and trucks?

Reactions
Nicee, its in the works atleast
Maybe it will be out by the time I have everything else done, lol. I’m going to ask about it tonight or tomorrow at the ST SUV Experience in Park City.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Y’all are still hanging onto this? It’s not gonna happen…y’all need to accept that and move on.

Reactions
With all due respect, whadda you care?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Linus told me the Great Pumpkin was coming too…

FWIW I don’t care…but someone has to be the voice of reality.

Reactions
I can get that, but who says your voice is that of reality. I hear all kinds of voices. Yours is just one in a million. I did not intend for that to be a compliment, but hey take it when you can get it. Cheers.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I can get that, but who says your voice is that of reality. I hear all kinds of voices. Yours is just one in a million. I did not intend for that to be a compliment, but hey take it when you can get it. Cheers.
Think whatever you want but the reality is Ford has given the same tired excuse every time someone asks for years now. If they actually wanted to release a tune they could have it written in a day and tested in a week…they have no intention of doing anything. Some people have caught on to that…some people still believe it. I’m a realist…it’s not happening. But hey…keep on waiting.

Reactions
Sure. How many times are you going to say it? Let others have their conversation.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
However many times I feel like? Why do you care?

Reactions
Great. It is always nice to have a downer around to make sure everyone only considers their opinion.

Reactions
Are you going to tell every one that buys a lottery ticket what the actual odds of winning the lottery are too? Or that drugs and alcohol are bad for you. Maybe speed kills. Fast food kills. Smoking is bad. Don't get me started on firearms. Watch out for lightning and sharks too.

Explorer ST Posts