Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

dtmenace

Reactions
Ordered 06/11, dealership received yesterday and delivering tomorrow. Woot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Super smooth transaction last night. “Emily” ( our daughter named her) is comfortably resting in the garage. Time to start looking at some extras. 06C8120B-3D37-485C-8C48-70AAF3ECC037.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
Picked up my ST last night! IMG_2507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

dtmenace

Reactions
Here she is upon delivery yesterday. I just finished scrubbing the dirty dealer fingers off her and will get better shots shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Looks great, I've always liked white and would own one now if it weren't for the Mrs. tastes. Keep those wheel barrels, wheel arches, door jambs, under the hood and rear trunk lid jams cleaned. That's how you can tell if someone loves their vehicles. You did good.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just got my vin and scheduled date of production for my 22. Is there a way to see my window sticker yet?

Reactions
I don’t think you get the sticker until it’s in production. Got my vin in august with production scheduled next week and I don’t have a window sticker yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Just got my vin and scheduled date of production for my 22. Is there a way to see my window sticker yet?
When did you place your order and what did you get for a production date?

Reactions
Following. Still hoping for an order confirmation for my 2022 soon. Fingers crossed.
Do you have your DORA form? It should have the order # on it. I would call the dealer if i were you.... you should have gotten a confirmation as soon as the dealer put in the order as long as they had your email address on the order.

Reactions
Do you have your DORA form? It should have the order # on it. I would call the dealer if i were you.... you should have gotten a confirmation as soon as the dealer put in the order as long as they had your email address on the order.
I signed the buyer's order sheet last Saturday. Not sure if that's the DORA form or not. I followed up Monday to make sure they got my form and asked for an order confirmation and they told me they didn't have it yet. They had asked me before if I had gotten the buyers agreement and I said I hadn't and double checked the email they had for me on file. They had the correct one, but I wasn't getting any emails in my regular mailbox as well as my Spam folder. I'm staying on top of them.

Reactions
I signed the buyer's order sheet last Saturday. Not sure if that's the DORA form or not. I followed up Monday to make sure they got my form and asked for an order confirmation and they told me they didn't have it yet. They had asked me before if I had gotten the buyers agreement and I said I hadn't and double checked the email they had for me on file. They had the correct one, but I wasn't getting any emails in my regular mailbox as well as my Spam folder. I'm staying on top of them.
Top of my Dora/order form looked like this. Everywhere scribbled red was my order #

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Mine arrived at the dealer on Tuesday, taking delivery in 14 hours!
Picked up the new ST a few hours ago. Sync3 needed to get updated. The small screen when CarPlay is in use is a bummer. Miss the coin holder the previous gen Explorer had. Also miss the cup holders that the second row passengers could use on the back of the center console, now it’s just a hole at the bottom of the center console?!

Need to find some front and center console organizers now. Anybody have any recommendations?

Reactions
what does the date at the bottom of the window sticker mean

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
When it was printed or updated sticker

Reactions
Aug 4th. Week of November 8 is production date.
Nice! My order went in on Aug 6th; currently unscheduled. Hopeful it gets a production date in next week’s scheduling cycle. Dealer priority code 12.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice! My order went in on Aug 6th; currently unscheduled. Hopeful it gets a production date in next week’s scheduling cycle. Dealer priority code 12.
Yeah you should be very soon. Although my priority code was 10. Probably not a huge difference though.