Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Omg, mine just shipped out today! This is agony waiting!! How long has everyone been seeing from shipped to delivery so far? Mine doesn't have to go too far from the plant (Chicago to ND) but just wondering what everyone else has been seeing.

Reactions
Omg, mine just shipped out today! This is agony waiting!! How long has everyone been seeing from shipped to delivery so far? Mine doesn't have to go too far from the plant (Chicago to ND) but just wondering what everyone else has been seeing.
Grab a Snickers you might be here a while. I think most of us waiting on 22's are "estimated" around 2-4 weeks delivery with inconsistent, inaccurate tracking systems. So far, it appears only 1 has just been delivered out of a few us tracking in this thread.

Reactions
Grab a Snickers you might be here a while. I think most of us waiting on 22's are "estimated" around 2-4 weeks delivery with inconsistent, inaccurate tracking systems. So far, it appears only 1 has just been delivered out of a few us tracking in this thread.
I'm just sort of wondering in general - even other model years - on time from shipment to delivery. I know quite a few 22's have been delivered to people on FB groups already but not sure where they are located. It just feels so close to the end and yet still so far away...

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
My 2022 ST is almost here, and I was looking through some of the research I did over the last couple years. One interesting item I found was several vehicle window stickers for ST’s that do not list a 401A price, and do have the Technology package that normally requires the 401A. Other differences are the base price is increased by $2,605, and the Technology package price is lowered by $300. They have a blend date of last year, but a sticker print date late this year. Could these be buy backs with altered window stickers?

Attachments

Reactions
I'm just sort of wondering in general - even other model years - on time from shipment to delivery. I know quite a few 22's have been delivered to people on FB groups already but not sure where they are located. It just feels so close to the end and yet still so far away...
As of right now, I don't think anyone else in this specific thread has one being shipped that direction except possibly ours, via rail, going the high-line route. If someone is waiting they haven't chimed in yet. Ours shipped the 29th and as of yesterday it was still sitting on a train car in IL in the only current tracking system available to us. Expected delivery to ID is 12/16-22nd, but we shall see.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My 2022 ST is almost here, and I was looking through some of the research I did over the last couple years. One interesting item I found was several vehicle window stickers for ST’s that do not list a 401A price, and do have the Technology package that normally requires the 401A. Other differences are the base price is increased by $2,605, and the Technology package price is lowered by $300. They have a blend date of last year, but a sticker print date late this year. Could these be buy backs with altered window stickers?
Im confused, is that your window sticker? Because that is for a 2021 ST. But you say you’re getting a 22. Mine 22 window sticker has the price for the 401a package.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
I said I found several window stickers like that on Ford new car search. Not mine.

Reactions
My estimated delivery date provided by the ford order tracking site was just about dead nuts on. Said 12/2. Was received at the dealer on 11/30, I picked up asap, which was 12/1.

I didn’t track through any other means (rail, trucking, etc).

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My estimated delivery date provided by the ford order tracking site was just about dead nuts on. Said 12/2. Was received at the dealer on 11/30, I picked up asap, which was 12/1.

I didn’t track through any other means (rail, trucking, etc).
Mine will have been pretty close as well. It’s now at the dealer as of this morning. Still no word from the dealer yet though. Not sure how long this “prep” is or what it involves. Like let me just get the car lol

Reactions
For everyone receiving their 2022 ST's, what was your original ordering date?

Reactions
Mine was beginning of aug but I have a gut feeling they didn’t put the order in for 3 weeks so that I’d loop into the 22 year bracket.

Reactions
Mine was 9/14, order went in that day because I got an email from Ford acknowledging the order the same day.

According to the dealer, it hit the rail yard here on the east coast early this morning. Now i just wait for a truck to get it from there to the dealer.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Ordered 9/22. On the way now with expected delivery 12/9 to 12/15.

Reactions
Original MY 21 ordered 7/28 (didn't make the cutoff). Didn't know it wasn't accepted until Oct 5 which is when we put in the new order for the MY22. Upped priority to speed it up since I've been waiting and without a vehicle since end of July and the original order didn't get done.

Reactions
Original MY 21 ordered 7/28 (didn't make the cutoff). Didn't know it wasn't accepted until Oct 5 which is when we put in the new order for the MY22. Upped priority to speed it up since I've been waiting and without a vehicle since end of July and the original order didn't get done.
How do you up priority?

Reactions
How do you up priority?
Dealership works with their rep. I think there are a certain number of increased priorities that can be done for some circumstances but I really am not totally sure how it works. I did some complaining due to the delay in notification of the first order not going through so that might have had something to do with it. :)

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
10/26, should be arriving 12/15-12/22. I am also in the South.