Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Flex pipes rattling

HGFlynn

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Is it actually a recall? The letter should have a number on it for reference. What is it?
I have a 2022 Explorer ST that has a rattle from the flex pipes after 6000 miles. Dealer says it’s normal, I say bullshit, it’s a bad design. Do you know if there is a recall for the 2022 model?

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I have a 2022 Explorer ST that has a rattle from the flex pipes after 6000 miles. Dealer says it’s normal, I say bullshit, it’s a bad design. Do you know if there is a recall for the 2022 model?
Emission Recall 21E11 is the recall for my 2020 Explorer ST

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #23
The only current recall I know of is 21E11 which is for the cat converter(s). This currently only lists up to 2021 that I see. The flex pipe specifically isn't a recall itself; it is a TSB and only lists 2020. That TSB is 20-2220. That TSB does nothing for the rattle by the way...