Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fenfab v2 Intake

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Anyone here have the Fenfab v2 intake? Thoughts and impressions if you do?

I'm also curious what's different about it to be significantly cheaper than their original kit?

Reactions
Mine should be here soon. It’s dual filter with independent air pathways to each turbo inlet so it should be a less turbulent / smoother airflow without the turbos competing each other and also shrinks the footprint of the product for packaging I would imagine.
I think it’s priced lower to be competitive with the new options on the market like afe and s&b.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m not sure anyone has one outside of the prototype yet. Brett hasn’t said anything anyway.

OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Yeah I swear I saw people referencing the v2 in other threads when discussing why they went with the original, but I can't find anyone with firsthand experience with the v2.

OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Mine should be here soon. It’s dual filter with independent air pathways to each turbo inlet so it should be a less turbulent / smoother airflow without the turbos competing each other and also shrinks the footprint of the product for packaging I would imagine.
I think it’s priced lower to be competitive with the new options on the market like afe and s&b.
Report back when you receive it! I'm curious how the install is and also how it sounds.