Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fenfab toe links

Reactions
Thoughts? Are they good to go? I am about to pull the trigger. I read about a failure (broke) last week, but i think the thread was deleted. Anyone?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Brett tried a new version that obviously didn’t perform as expected. The few sets in that style that went out I believe were recalled and replaced with the originals that many of us have been beating on for a long time. I think I have the 2nd set made after Kevins old car…they’re still flawless. Anything you order now will be just fine.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Get them. It sounds like the V2 issue has been resolved and if you ordered you'd get the V1 design. I definitely recommend this mod. I have the Steeda ones (they have an unnecessary adjustable design, but I like the tubular look and got a screaming deal on them), but even at stock power levels the new toe links eliminated a concerning clunk I could hear and feel from the rear on launch and the 1-2 shift.

OP
Kant1979
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Brett tried a new version that obviously didn’t perform as expected. The few sets in that style that went out I believe were recalled and replaced with the originals that many of us have been beating on for a long time. I think I have the 2nd set made after Kevins old car…they’re still flawless. Anything you order now will be just fine.
Thanks! Ya i snagged cvf cooler, toe links and rear sway! Unbroken I (we) appreciate your input/experience/knowledge .

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
What's a typical turnaround time on shipping toe links?

Explorer ST Posts