Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fenfab intake v2 install

Reactions
Put this quick overview of the Fenfab Intake v2 together since I've been getting a lot of questions on how the install is.

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
IMG_6457.jpeg

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
One thing I missed in the video is that the airflow sensor from the back of the factory airbox goes into the lower intake tube (the one on the driver side turbo). It's just a rubber grommet that it sits in. Just make sure the sensor is seated so it reads properly I have the push tab of the connector oriented facing the front of the car where the air comes in for reference.

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
One thing I missed in the video is that the airflow sensor from the back of the factory airbox goes into the lower intake tube (the one on the driver side turbo). It's just a rubber grommet that it sits in. Just make sure the sensor is seated so it reads properly I have the push tab of the connector oriented facing the front of the car where the air comes in for reference.
Do you happen to have a picture of this? I don't think I have a rubber grommet to use for placing this sensor in the driver side pipe.

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Do you happen to have a picture of this? I don't think I have a rubber grommet to use for placing this sensor in the driver side pipe.
mine was pre installed in the pipe. Looks like this:

1710346795559.png
Might be able to find one in a hardware store near by?

Last edited: