Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Facebook group... Pending post?

Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
I don't post on the Facebook group, but I am a member. I tried posting for the first time and over 24hrs later the post is still pending. Is that normal?

My post is a reply to someone who is local-ish and possibly looking for a part I have. Only thing I wrote was that I have it and if they were interested to let me know.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't post on the Facebook group, but I am a member. I tried posting for the first time and over 24hrs later the post is still pending. Is that normal?

My post is a reply to someone who is local-ish and possibly looking for a part I have. Only thing I wrote was that I have it and if they were interested to let me know.
That person may not have seen it. Or is just choosing to not reply.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #3
That person may not have seen it. Or is just choosing to not reply.
No, the board says a moderator has to approve my post.. So it is not event shown, just says pending.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
No, the board says a moderator has to approve my post.. So it is not event shown, just says pending.
Then it sounds like the moderator is holding it up for some reason. Not all are good.

Reactions
Ever post something stupid in that group before? There's usually a reason someone is on post approval. You would have had to have been marked for post approval before you even tried to reply, otherwise it would have shown up immediately. Maybe try pm'ing one of the admins and ask them to approve it for you?

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #6
Ever post something stupid in that group before? There's usually a reason someone is on post approval. You would have had to have been marked for post approval before you even tried to reply, otherwise it would have shown up immediately. Maybe try pm'ing one of the admins and ask them to approve it for you?
It was actually my first post ever in that group. Eh, not a big deal I suppose. I'll see if I can contact someone.

Reactions
It was actually my first post ever in that group. Eh, not a big deal I suppose. I'll see if I can contact someone.
There might be a default setting where until you post X number of posts everyone is on post approval. With all the spammers out there it wouldn't suprise me. It used to be you could setup questions to answer before allowing people in, but now the spammers have wised up and are answering those questions to get in the groups.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Which FB group? There’s a bunch of them for ST’s.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #9
Which FB group? There’s a bunch of them for ST’s.
"Explorer ST Owners"

The info on it says to "visit us on explorerst.org"