Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Explorer ST Experience - Park City, UT

Reactions
I'm headed to Utah for the ST experience on June 23rd and 24th. For those of you who have done this, especially in UT, I want to hear your feedback/thoughts. Was it worth it? How did they handle the COVID restrictions/spacing? How much was your guest able to participate?

I'm planning on driving there from Portland.

Reactions
I did the one in nc. We both did it all. Temps was taken both days and they clean the skid car every time someone drove.

OP
FordHousePDX
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
thanks for the feedback. so your guest was able to drive the skid car? did you get to really push the ST and did anything surprise you about what the ST could or couldn't do?

Reactions
The skid car was just one person. All the others stuff was both people. We pushed ours pretty hard before we went there. Lol. But the stopping thing got me. It would stop on it own. Before hitting a blow up car lol

Reactions
I'm headed to Utah for the ST experience on June 23rd and 24th. For those of you who have done this, especially in UT, I want to hear your feedback/thoughts. Was it worth it? How did they handle the COVID restrictions/spacing? How much was your guest able to participate?

I'm planning on driving there from Portland.
Subscribed! I just received my letter, and would like to drive to Park City, UT, from Phoenix. It’s coming quick! Let us know how it is!