Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ethanol fuel pumps

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
"Jshaffer3819, post: 36336, member: 267" Amazing. I remember something big happened after that date but don’t quite remember. I recall being forced to get this shot, not sure what was in it, but my memory has never been the same. I’m sure it’s fine though because I really trust our government. Especially when the govt is run by someone who does not cheat at all and has such high morals and values! Let’s Go Brandon.

"F=MA, post: 36326, member: 885" Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

I believe gas was a $1.30 cheaper at this time last year. :mad:
View attachment 8673
I like it. Just order 100 stickers and will place on each gas pump I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
So a guy that never left his basement earned more votes than the messiah himself, Barrack Hussein Obama, and there was no cheating involved? Did you see Obiden’s rallies? Nope, I didn’t either. Doesn’t make sense to me. I’m truly amazed people really believe he won. Not to worry though, Kamala with come rescue us all when ole Joe “officially” loses his marbles. Good talk though. Gotta run get my fifth booster and one for the upcoming scariant called the Moronic, I mean Omicron. #FJB #LGB

You’re living a lie

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Actually I did find a picture of one of his rallies. I think I see you back there somewhere but can’t be sure.

You do know that they don’t vote at rallies, right?

the smooth brains seem to be running a muck

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
You do know that they don’t vote at rallies, right?

the smooth brains seem to be running a muck
This pic was taken before they were paid and bussed to the polling stations. All inclusive trip with the ballots pre filled out. That was nice of them.

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
This pic was taken before they were paid and bussed to the polling stations. All inclusive trip with the ballots pre filled out. That was nice of them.

That’s hilarious. You’ve been sold lies by the worlds biggest sore loser. And you have bought into them, hook line and sinker. But everyone else is the sheep..

Hahahahhaha

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
That’s hilarious. You’ve been sold lies by the worlds biggest sore loser. And you have bought into them, hook line and sinker. But everyone else is the sheep..

Hahahahhaha
Well you are from south Florida leaching off the success of Trump 2.0, DeSantis, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand. This type of stuff is generally over your types heads. Just keep your head down searching for greener pastures. The non-sheeps will handle the rest.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
There's no winner in this argument. Sorry that we hi-jacked the OP's thread.

F=MA

Reactions
C'mon man .... I feel like a woman :love:.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

View attachment 8668

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

View attachment 8668
I'm going out west to Arz, Wyoming, SD, Montana and Kansas on vacation for about a month in April and May and wondering what fuel to use in my ST. In Ohio we only have 87, 89 and 93 Octane. Currently I use 93 in my ST. Any suggestions??

F=MA

Reactions
I think the best you may find along the Interstates is 91 octane on average.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks. I don't have a tune or anything like that. Just stock.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
...Me coming into this thread for the first time....

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks. I don't have a tune or anything like that. Just stock.
If you don't have a tune, just put in whatever the highest octane you can find is. The vehicle will adapt.

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Well you are from south Florida leaching off the success of Trump 2.0, DeSantis, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand. This type of stuff is generally over your types heads. Just keep your head down searching for greener pastures. The non-sheeps will handle the rest.

man you act supprised? SOUTHFLST is an airforce vet remember that when us army guys interact with them lol ( got to add some military branch rivalry in here to)

this was way more than I expected looking up E50 on a stock tune lol

so the answer is ? if it is stock no gain to be maid trying to make a witches brew of e85 and 93?