Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ethanol fuel pumps

Deebs

Reactions
269D6158-7D97-48FF-A823-9108FABEA38F.jpeg Is this fuel station going to give me issues after repeated use?
What about using this premium fuel after a tune?

F=MA

Reactions
Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

IMG_4063.JPG

OP
D

Deebs

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

View attachment 8668
Awesome, that’s what I’m looking to do. Would this premium work for the zfg 93 tune?

F=MA

Reactions
Adam may read this and answer or else contact ZFG with any questions. I recently started using the 93 octane in the wife's 2016 5.0 Mustang without any issues so far. Figured it should be good for some extra timing advance and pickup. It is also way cheaper than the regular 91 for sale elsewhere.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions

View attachment 8668
Amazing. I remember something big happened after that date but don’t quite remember. I recall being forced to get this shot, not sure what was in it, but my memory has never been the same. I’m sure it’s fine though because I really trust our government. Especially when the govt is run by someone who does not cheat at all and has such high morals and values! Let’s Go Brandon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Great.. politics..

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
"Jshaffer3819, post: 36336, member: 267" Amazing. I remember something big happened after that date but don’t quite remember. I recall being forced to get this shot, not sure what was in it, but my memory has never been the same. I’m sure it’s fine though because I really trust our government. Especially when the govt is run by someone who does not cheat at all and has such high morals and values! Let’s Go Brandon.

"F=MA, post: 36326, member: 885" Been using the same Jumpstart gas station for my E50 tune for over a year with no issues. I use the ZFG E50 tune (50% E85 and 50% 93 octane E30). Check out the price difference now vs 7-29-20 when my photo was taken. Now kids, put your hand up if you can tell me what has changed since 7-29-20. Remember honesty is the best policy unless you have been taught to "CHEAT TO WIN". :mad::censored:

I believe gas was a $1.30 cheaper at this time last year. :mad:
IMG_1668.JPG

Reactions
I would use the E85 from that station, but no way I would use any of the other ones. The 93 octane is already 30% ethanol. You want to use 93 octane that is only 10% ethanol so you can mix more e85 in and end up at a higher overall octane.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
View attachment 8667 Is this fuel station going to give me issues after repeated use?
What about using this premium fuel after a tune?
It's amazing to me from my experience that your 87 octane is higher priced than the 93! However where I'm located we have no where near that amount of ethanol in the 87-93 pump. It's only 10% in 93.

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
They just listed facts. You immediately jumped to insults. Who exactly is in denial?
My response was in reference to the “cheat to win” comment. I should have been more specific. It wasn’t even directed at him.

Last edited:

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
My response was in reference to the “cheat to win” comment. I should have been more specific. It wasn’t even directed at him.
It’s ok, just own your comments. Both your responses were quoting my comments. I’m a big boy and can handle it even if your wrong.

OP
D

Deebs

Reactions
Thread Starter #15
It's amazing to me from my experience that your 87 octane is higher priced than the 93! However where I'm located we have no where near that amount of ethanol in the 87-93 pump. It's only 10% in 93.
yeah there is an ethanol plant close by and they own a bunch of stations so they try and push a lot of higher ethanol fuel.

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
It’s ok, just own your comments. Both your responses were quoting my comments. I’m a big boy and can handle it even if your wrong.

Unlike cheating election claims, my statement is based on facts. Anyone that’s still parroting stolen election nonsense (which is what I’m guessing your cheating comment was referring to) is living a lie. But you do you.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
The Democrat motto: “Vote early and often.” :D And by the way, I love paying more for everything, including my gasoline.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Unlike cheating election claims, my statement is based on facts. Anyone that’s still parroting stolen election nonsense (which is what I’m guessing your cheating comment was referring to) is living a lie. But you do you.
Bless your heart south. Ignorance is surely bliss, while willful ignorance is just stupid. You do you as well.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
So a guy that never left his basement earned more votes than the messiah himself, Barrack Hussein Obama, and there was no cheating involved? Did you see Obiden’s rallies? Nope, I didn’t either. Doesn’t make sense to me. I’m truly amazed people really believe he won. Not to worry though, Kamala with come rescue us all when ole Joe “officially” loses his marbles. Good talk though. Gotta run get my fifth booster and one for the upcoming scariant called the Moronic, I mean Omicron. #FJB #LGB

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
The Democrat motto: “Vote early and often.” :D And by the way, I love paying more for everything, including my gasoline.
And how convenient we have this new Covid variant coming and it’s really bad! Just in time for the mid terms. Mark my words, cancel in person voting and vote by mail. Mail in voting is the number one source of fraud.

Explorer ST Posts