Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Drivers Window & Mirror Controls Stopped Working

SVTLady

Reactions
Yesterday when we were driving around town, the drivers side window got stuck halfway down and the the control stopped working. The mirror adjustment/controls also stopped. We stopped the car and were out of it for about an hour; when we restarted the car, it started working again. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

hbalek

Reactions
Yesterday when we were driving around town, the drivers side window got stuck halfway down and the the control stopped working. The mirror adjustment/controls also stopped. We stopped the car and were out of it for about an hour; when we restarted the car, it started working again. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?
No but this vehicle is plagued with numerous electronic and electrical glitches that come and go intermittently then even disappear sometimes!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
This actually happened to me last week. Only once. I just had the drivers switches replaced for peeling chrome, so hopefully it never happens again!

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I've had the rear hatch lift go completely dead. Turning the car off and on didn't do anthing. I pulled the fuse to check it out and it was fine. Putting the fuse back must have reset the module because it came back to life.

ST_Addicts

Reactions
This happened to me two weeks ago. I tried to roll down my window and it did not work. I tried the front passenger window and did not work. Rear windows were functional. I turned the car off and opened the door for it to restart. Have not had this problem occur again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk