Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Dragy???

Reactions
Should I or not? Thoughts y’all.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
They’re fun to have and cheap enough everyone should have one.

Reactions
+1

They are extremely accurate, cheap, and fun to have. Get one.

Last edited:
OP
Santa
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
That’s a good concise review but I see horror stories about connectivity. I’d appreciate some more input. I spend most of my time in a relatively remote area. Anyone else with relevant experience?

Reactions
I have had no connectivity issues at all...

Reactions
Remote area, as not around the open sky? I haven't had any issues with it.

OP
Santa
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
So where are y’all mounting the receiver? Anyone know a way to get the readout on the “iPad”? I’ve pulled the trigger.

Reactions
So where are y’all mounting the receiver? Anyone know a way to get the readout on the “iPad”? I’ve pulled the trigger.
I mounted mine in the left corner of my dash, it's just a little metal plate that the device magnets to. You get two plates.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Mounted mine on my dash as well.

Reactions
Love mine--lots of fun--gave one to my son who has an Edge ST. It's a whole lot cheaper then going to the drag strip. I actually just stick mine in the back cup holder, make sure it cannot move on acceleration, and go. Have had no problems connecting.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Love mine--lots of fun--gave one to my son who has an Edge ST. It's a whole lot cheaper then going to the drag strip. I actually just stick mine in the back cup holder, make sure it cannot move on acceleration, and go. Have had no problems connecting.
I put one of the metal base plates on the bottom of the center console insert...figured it would be easy storage and easy to grab. Then I figured out on accident it’ll connect from there so I don’t even touch it anymore.

Reactions
Anybody have numbers, in Mexico of course :)