Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Downpipes leak

OP
Yungty718
Reactions
Thread Starter #21
Didn't they have issues where the O2 bung was in the wrong location?

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
Didn't they have issues where the O2 bung was in the wrong location?

Ah yes sorry thought you was referring to something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
That's 2 strikes for SBD

Every company will have issues. It’s not the issues that define them...it’s how they handle the issues. SPD has acknowledged any issues they’ve had and done everything the could to rectify those issues.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Every company will have issues. It’s not the issues that define them...it’s how they handle the issues. SPD has acknowledged any issues they’ve had and done everything the could to rectify those issues.
Exactly. The same will go for Fen Fab. Building exhaust for a truck thats in your shop is completely different than building an exhaust from a template. The first couple online orders that get installed should be interesting to see. I REALLY hope he gets it right... his work is soooo pretty.

OP
Yungty718
Reactions
Thread Starter #24
Exactly. The same will go for Fen Fab. Building exhaust for a truck thats in your shop is completely different than building an exhaust from a template. The first couple online orders that get installed should be interesting to see. I REALLY hope he gets it right... his work is soooo pretty.
I’m going to sell my borla stype soon just waiting for others to get their thermal exhaust or even hold out for the fen 3” one. Hopefully by summer everything will be complete and tuned accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk