Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Custom cupholder/cubby pads

minuteman3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Someone on one of the FB groups installed these custom pads for the bottom of the cupholders/cubbies and I thought I'd give it a try. I think they look nice ... adds a little custom touch without being garish.
IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_2428.jpeg
Vendor is on Amazon, cost around $30. When I went to order the red trim that I had seen was sold out, and they only had blue, light gray, or all black. Thought I'd try the blue out, and I think it's rather close to the right shade. Covers cupholders and cubbies throughout the whole cabin, including the third row and the two deep wells on the sides of the spare tire. I have the bench seat in the second row, so I have some spares that would have fit the console back there!!

Impressed, I am.

Ken

Last edited:
Reactions
please provide amazon link...thanks

Reactions
Following for link

OP
minuteman3

minuteman3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5

LokiWolf

Reactions
They have had red but sold out.

They were sold out of blue(what I got) when I looked. I contacted the seller and they sent me a message when the were available again. Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Red trim is back in stock on eBay and Amazon
I saw that Sat and ordered them but says won't ship till the end of Aug.....be a nice little surprise when they are delivered.

Reactions
Got my mats in yesterday! Quality is good, little flimsy imo but look great! We'll see how they hold up in this 100+ degree weather we have in North Florida right now.