Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Crutchfield Research Updated

Reactions
I was going to link the page but use www.crutchfield.com to search for your ST (the page is "my vehicle" using cookies so no direct link). They have a dissasembly/research manual and compatible replacement components for most all of the B&O system.

Reactions
Thanks. I wonder if I can just replaced the two front midrange speakers myself with any of their options to cure the rattle. Took it to 2 dealerships and they said nothing is wrong -_-

Reactions
Thanks. I wonder if I can just replaced the two front midrange speakers myself with any of their options to cure the rattle. Took it to 2 dealerships and they said nothing is wrong -_-
Have you found a solution to this issue? My midrange speakers do the same thing! It drives me NUTS

Blackssr

Reactions
I was going to link the page but use www.crutchfield.com to search for your ST (the page is "my vehicle" using cookies so no direct link). They have a dissasembly/research manual and compatible replacement components for most all of the B&O system.
Wow didn't even think Crutchfield was still in business. They were the go-to guys in the eighties for sure. I would think no one changes the head unit any longer because factory head units are so integrated into the entire experience of the new autos.

Reactions
I spent the 11$ for the guide. 80 pages of detailed instructions on how to take everything out of the vehicle. Nothing that couldn't be found on YouTube, but nice to have. There is a wiring diagram for the amplifier this is very interesting as well as some specs on the factory woofer.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
It’s the door panels themselves. They’re made from multiple pieces and they rattle like crazy. Strategically placed sound deadener will cure it.
Take a look at my thread about sound deadening...you may be interested.

Reactions
It’s the door panels themselves. They’re made from multiple pieces and they rattle like crazy. Strategically placed sound deadener will cure it.
Take a look at my thread about sound deadening...you may be interested.
Went to shop today - getting a quote on audiofrog 3 way components in the front, coaxial in the back, and 10” JL sub...and sound treatment

I can’t take it any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk