Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Corsa is in the game.

Reactions
I just played this clip through my tower speakers in the living room to get a more realistic sound and it sound amazing. I had the corsa exhaust on my yukon. Great products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I was just looking at their tips. Much better wuality that the simple rolled Borja tips. Their double walled. They have 4.5 inch tips you can buy deprecate. Now if they had that as an option I might be sold. Love for someone to report on sound comparison to borla from in person experience.

Reactions
Sorry, all these exhaust systems sound like the ones that the kids put on their Honda civics or Subaru’s.

how about coming up with one that makes it sound like a proper muscle car?

Reactions
Sorry, all these exhaust systems sound like the ones that the kids put on their Honda civics or Subaru’s.

how about coming up with one that makes it sound like a proper muscle car?
They would have to add two more cylinders to the engine. Will never sound like a muscle car.

Reactions
I’ve changed my order to the Corsa exhaust with lethal. Probably won’t be until August at the earliest tho. Borla sound nice but I like the more aggressive note and still not raspy from what I can hear.

Reactions
I'm extremely happy w/ my Borla ATAK.... The Corsa system does sound nice though. It's all a matter of personal preference though and to be honest (in my opinion) hearing a video online doesn't really do many of these exhaust systems justice. Excited to see some future Corsa videos and hear more peoples feedback on it though.

Attachments

Reactions
I’m waiting to see what Magnaflow brings to the game...and I may do my own mandrel bent 2.5” system. At least we have more options coming though.

Reactions
I’ve changed my order to the Corsa exhaust with lethal. Probably won’t be until August at the earliest tho. Borla sound nice but I like the more aggressive note and still not raspy from what I can hear.

how long until it arrives? Please post some videos and a review.