Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

[Coming Soon] AWE Exhaust Suite for Ford Explorer ST

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Any plans to offer an axleback?

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Lol probably not

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
New to the ST platform and the forum, coming from the F150 Ecoboost camp. I'm soaking up what I've read and have an idea of where to start. I was reading about this system on the ST page on FB yesterday. The review was pretty glowing as it was on his wife's ST. And so far, several members/vendors here have shown they have a damn good sense of humor too.
Welcome to the forum.

OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Vendor
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #25
New to the ST platform and the forum, coming from the F150 Ecoboost camp. I'm soaking up what I've read and have an idea of where to start. I was reading about this system on the ST page on FB yesterday. The review was pretty glowing as it was on his wife's ST. And so far, several members/vendors here have shown they have a damn good sense of humor too.
Fellow F150 Ecoboost owner here, welcome to the ST side of things!

[welcome]

OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Vendor
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #26
Any plans to offer an axleback?
No plans at this time for an axleback version, can I ask why you wouldn't go with a full system?

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
No plans at this time for an axleback version, can I ask why you wouldn't go with a full system?
Price. ;)

OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Vendor
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #28
Gotcha, I figured as much, appreciate the feedback!

I won't say we would never do it, since we do offer some axlebacks where it makes sense, but for this particular application I don't think it would make sense for sound/performance. If there was an overwhelming interest in the community we would look into an offering, but I can't make any promises that it would pass the requirements for the R portion of the R&D :LOL: