Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cold Air Intake

Skeyler

Reactions
Hi Guys, I searched the forum and didn't find anything... Is there any Information out there about cold air intakes or K&N Filters? Any idea on performance enhancements? Thanks.

Skeyler

Reactions
I just spoke with K&N in CA. They have a call out on their social media looking for vehicles to test on. If you live there, you may be able to get a system for free if you loan them your vehicle. At this time, they do not have a cold air intake system available, but they do plan one. They said to check back often on their website. I hope this helps.

Reactions
I live in California, but my wife loves her ST too much to be without it for that significant of a time just to get a free intake lol.

Reactions
So the vehicle doesn’t need a cold air kit to help it, it needs fuel before it needs more air. I’m having mine tuned and it doesn’t need air he said.

Reactions
I do have a regular k&n air filter. I believe it was either the Lincoln model or from a 2019. I’d have to look up my amazon history if you need the part number.