Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cold Air Intake status?

Reactions
Hey guys, just a quick aFe update. I'm dropping off the ST tomorrow so they can work on the instructions for the intakes. It shouldn't be too much longer after that.

Reactions
I was told Jan. 23rd for the current ETA via Stage 3
I will see if I can get any confirmation on that or if there are any different updates.

Reactions
I was told Jan. 23rd for the current ETA via Stage 3
That looks like the best estimate at the moment. My ST is over at aFe and they have started the installation instructions. If everything fits up as expected, they'll go into production shortly after. Unfortunately as with everything we are seeing, they were running into delays outside of their control. They will be continuing to work on other projects in the new year for our vehicles, so we will see what they have to offer then. I know this isn't great news, just adding some additional confirmation to what some of you had been told.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
That looks like the best estimate at the moment. My ST is over at aFe and they have started the installation instructions. If everything fits up as expected, they'll go into production shortly after. Unfortunately as with everything we are seeing, they were running into delays outside of their control. They will be continuing to work on other projects in the new year for our vehicles, so we will see what they have to offer then. I know this isn't great news, just adding some additional confirmation to what some of you had been told.
I sell lithium batteries for solar applications and forklifts, as well as lead acid. Steel / Aluminum / plastics assemblies have gone through the roof with price and lead times going from 8 weeks to 10 months. So I understand … sucks but I understand unfortunately.

I’m in for the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Build back better! Hahahahaha

Reactions
Our lead time for commercial (single ply) roofing materials is +/- 52 weeks!!! Literally a whole year. It's ridiculous. So a few months of waiting for my CAI (and other parts I've ordered) isn't hurting too bad. Lol

Reactions
I totally get it, I work for a manufacturer and we are seeing delays on everything from chip sets to full peripherals. It sucks big time, but I can wait.