Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Lethal Midpipes

Reactions
FS: Good condition Borla S-Type Cat back exhaust with Lethal Mid Pipes

This is a full downpipe back exhaust all clamps and hardware included, nothing missing. Get rid of that mid pipe rattle and add a nice growl while your at it. Zero drone with this setup!

$1,200 for everything picked up near the Delaware / Maryland State line on i95.

IMG_5568.jpeg IMG_5566.jpeg IMG_5565.jpeg

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Picture on vehicle right before I removed it:

24E49094-8E35-4509-B3BB-9077FAF033D2.jpeg

Mcdizzle

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
If you decide to ship send me a PM, pretty interested

Mcdizzle

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’d ship for $1,300 in the continental US.
Let me talk to the wife, its technically her car but i know shes wanting to get exhaust on it. We just bought it and still have the temp tags on it, but we don't have a "fun" car anymore so i gotta mod something lol

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Let me talk to the wife, its technically her car but i know shes wanting to get exhaust on it. We just bought it and still have the temp tags on it, but we don't have a "fun" car anymore so i gotta mod something lol
It’s perfect for a daily driver no drone and really how the car should have come.

I disabled the fake engine noise piped in through the speakers with forscan after installing this.

It doesn’t drone or bother neighbors or anything. Colds starts aren’t bad at all even with downpipes added.

Mcdizzle

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
It’s perfect for a daily driver no drone and really how the car should have come.

I disabled the fake engine noise piped in through the speakers with forscan after installing this.

It doesn’t drone or bother neighbors or anything. Colds starts aren’t bad at all even with downpipes added.
Sent you a PM

Rev_5oh

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Is this still available?

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Sold locally. No longer available.