Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Blow Off Valve

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
I am looking at ordering the comlete FenFeb intake kit (hot and cold sides) to go with my S&B CAI. Brett was kind enough to send me links to the parts I would need for my 2020. One thing I'm concerned about is that the charge pipe comes in 3 different styles to fit 3 different BOV's. I'm not a fan of the noise the aftermarket ones make and would like to keep the stock one. I've got an email in to Brett but I know he is busy over there so I thought I'd ask here to see what people suggest. Is there a way around this or am I going to be stuck having to use an aftermarket BOV? And if that's the case, which one should I chose; Tial, HKS SSQV or Turbosmart?

Reactions
If you switch the stock hot side piping you are stuck going with an aftermarket BOV. This is because the factory bov is on the factory hot side pipe.

Unless Brent can make you hot side pipes that can fit a BOV somewhere. (not something available on his website)

My vote is for turbosmart or tial

Reactions
OP
BrooseDaMoose
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Thread Starter #4
I think I’m going to just hold off and put the money in the “wheels” fund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk