Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best lowering springs

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
What is everyone's opinion on which brand of lowering springs are better and why? I had the steeda set on my 21 and before I pull the trigger on a new set for the 23, I would like to know what your thoughts are. I also noticed that they now have 2 different sets of springs from H&R, one set lists a 1.6 drop F/1.75 R and the other is 1.6 F/R, plus there is the steedas and eibach.

I did some digging on steeda's site because they have all 4 different sets. The eibach's are progressive and listed at 1.3F/1.6R drop, the H&R 1.6F/R are also progressive, the other H&R 1.6F/1.75R are not progressive and neither are the steeda at 1.0F/1.25R.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Don’t want to be that guy, but the search button would be very helpful. This has been discussed a lot. But, that’s what we’re here for anyway.

Eibach for maximum drop, Steeda if you want to keep a rake for towing, H&R are always a great option, and stay away from Lethals they are too prone to problems.

OP
I Bleed Ford Blue

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I tried the search and came with nothing, but I may have tried the wrong keywords. I didn't know about lethal, they have there own line of springs?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I tried the search and came with nothing, but I may have tried the wrong keywords. I didn't know about lethal, they have there own line of springs?
Google this:

site:explorerst.org springs

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
That’s weird because their is a lot of threads on this but most be a glitch. Yes Lethal offers quite a few products for a quite a few vehicles branded by them. Most of them are good but the springs are too prone to problems.
Google this:

site:explorerst.org springs
This is what I find the most efficient way of searching things.