Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best Explorer ST 2022 exhaust just bought today

Reactions
Just got the 2.5" Thermal R&D installed today and talk about a huge difference. The first cold start was amazing and is hardly noticeable at cruising speeds until you step on it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
Did you get the midpipes as well??

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I drive approx 50 miles one way every day to work both 2 lane and Freeway. With new 3in R&D I'm in love. There is Absolutely no drone at 65 or 75. A slight drone hint at 85 though especially going up a hill. With my FENG off I can actually hear what it is supposed to sound like and it growls when you want it to. The trade-off for higher speed drone (although very mynute) is worth it imo.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I drive approx 50 miles one way every day to work both 2 lane and Freeway. With new 3in R&D I'm in love. There is Absolutely no drone at 65 or 75. A slight drone hint at 85 though especially going up a hill. With my FENG off I can actually hear what it is supposed to sound like and it growls when you want it to. The trade-off for higher speed drone (although very mynute) is worth it imo.
agree with this. 75-85 has a small drone but turn up the radio a bit and its gone

Soccer8888

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Do any aftermarket mids have issues with the rattle?

Gary Gordon

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
The 3 inch is the exact same way you won't even notice it's there until you're on the gas
Sounds nice, I went Borla S and Steeda sway. What did you do to your taillights ? Really like the look.

ARC

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST Black
Excellent setup. I have been running mine for the past 10k and no problems.
I just ordered the CV fab downpipes and cant wait to see how it opens it up.