Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Below invoice dealers around Kentucky

JANDJ

Reactions
Hello all,
New member here getting ready to order a ‘22, Carb Grey, brake package, no other options. Spoke with Chapman in Pennsylvania , and they will do 4% under invoice which comes to $47,600. Great!! Bad news is I’m 15 hours away in Louisville, KY. Shipping would be around $900 eating into the $2000 saving over Ford’s Xplan. Drive back after a one way flight could be enjoyable, but again the expense plus would hate to put 800 immediate miles on it. I called the local 3-4 dealers and either got laughed at or some sort of belligerence. Anyway, does anyone know of any dealers much closer to KY who are also doing 4% or so under invoice? I have no problem driving say 3-4 hours but probably not more than that. Thank you!!

Last edited:

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I am surprised that your dealer is selling at below invoice in these "hard to deliver" times. Of course, they'll honor the rebates and time-sensitive/employee available discounts but most are starting at invoice pricing. At least that's the way it is in my area.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Stivers Ford in Montgomery Alabama is also doing 4% under. The look to be about 7 hours from you. (I know its beyond your 4 hour max)
They also have a location in Birmingham, Alabama which is closer to 5.

OP
J

JANDJ

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Stivers Ford in Montgomery Alabama is also doing 4% under. The look to be about 7 hours from you. (I know its beyond your 4 hour max)
They also have a location in Birmingham, Alabama which is closer to 5.
Thank you!! 5.5 hours is more than I was hoping for, but definitely doable. That’s a down and back in the same day drive. I may wait a few days to see if anyone else posts but if not definitely going with Stivers.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Thank you!! 5.5 hours is more than I was hoping for, but definitely doable. That’s a down and back in the same day drive. I may wait a few days to see if anyone else posts but if not definitely going with Stivers.
If you decide to go with them please pm me. I can give you contact info for the saleswoman I've been working with and give her a heads up.
They also gave me the 1k ordering discount on top of the 4%, plus I have a $1250 PCO from Ford. Total discount was almost 7k.

rls365

Reactions
If you decide to go with them please pm me. I can give you contact info for the saleswoman I've been working with and give her a heads up.
They also gave me the 1k ordering discount on top of the 4%, plus I have a $1250 PCO from Ford. Total discount was almost 7k.
Been trying to get a PCO, any helpful advice on how you got yours?

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Been trying to get a PCO, any helpful advice on how you got yours?
I just logged into the ford site and did an ST build. 2 weeks later I had a PCO.