Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BC represent

Reactions
Installed my winter wheels/tires yesterday as well as the RokBlokz mud flaps. I like the coverage they give especially with running the 1.25" wheel spacers. Install was pretty straight forward. Quality is good. Still over priced in my eyes at $265 shipped from their website direct. But overall I am happy with the purchase.

Attachments

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #42
Looking good. I'm looking into getting the PIU set up. Affordable and works. I'll post once it's done.

Reactions
Looking good. I'm looking into getting the PIU set up. Affordable and works. I'll post once it's done.
Cool. I don't think I've seen the PIU set before. Interested to see them!

Reactions
Sitting pretty at the Ronald McDonald House 20221108_170350.jpg

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #45
Sitting pretty at the Ronald McDonald House View attachment 15073
Kenny: I really hope it's not your family using that place. Just incase it is, I'm sending up a prayer for your family. Car looks great but I work in medical so I empathize with anything health care.

Reactions
View attachment 15081
Kenny: I really hope it's not your family using that place. Just incase it is, I'm sending up a prayer for your family. Car looks great but I work in medical so I empathize with anything health care.
Thank you so much! Yes we are using the RMH. Our son who has CP(since birth, doing great) had surgery on his foot yesterday to cross a couple tendons and correct his foot droop. Thank you again for the prayers and wishes.

IMG_20221109_223328_506.jpg ps. Here is a pic from the enderground parkade I took too!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
View attachment 15081

Thank you so much! Yes we are using the RMH. Our son who has CP(since birth, doing great) had surgery on his foot yesterday to cross a couple tendons and correct his foot droop. Thank you again for the prayers and wishes.

View attachment 15099 ps. Here is a pic from the enderground parkade I took too!
Ewwww. Don't park under that drain pipe! Looks like birds have sat and pooped on it, your truck is next.

Reactions
Ewwww. Don't park under that drain pipe! Looks like birds have sat and pooped on it, your truck is next.
It is 100% an optical illusion lol. The pipe is actually over the stall next to us.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
View attachment 15081

View attachment 15099 ps. Here is a pic from the enderground parkade I took too!
Prayers for your son and your family.

Reactions
Some token pics from the last trip down to Vancouver last week. Sure glad we missed out on the cold and snow down there this week.

Attachments

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #52
Some token pics from the last trip down to Vancouver last week. Sure glad we missed out on the cold and snow down there this week.
Looking good Kenny! What size tire/rim you running?? You're not running a spacer are you?