Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BC represent

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Love the Atlas Blue. LOL.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nothing looks better freshly detailed than black. Nothing looks worse 20 minutes later :eek:

I had two black cars. Spent a ton of time keeping them looking good. Swore never again.

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #24
Coming along. Still no real performance enhancements yet. Just cosmetics but I'm happy as a barnacle on a lazy man's boat bottom.

Attachments

Reactions
Looking good!
I installed an MBRP axle back a couple weeks ago. Super happy with the way it all turned out. Loud enough when you get on it but still quiet at cruising speed

Reactions
Coming along. Still no real performance enhancements yet. Just cosmetics but I'm happy as a barnacle on a lazy man's boat bottom.
Which mud flaps are you running and do you have some closer pictures. I definately need some with the spacers installed.

Bandit

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Kelowna BC. Picked up my 2022 in May. So far only cosmetic mods...

-Windshield / front window tint
-Full front end PPF
-Blacked out emblems
-Blacked out reflectors on rear bumper
-Blacked out tail lights

Parked next to my 2008 F-250 Harley Davidson Edition!

Attachments

Reactions
Applied some yellow tint to my foglights this morning. My patience is shit when it comes to doing stuff like this when your looking up close. 20220625_102823.jpg I like the looks of it though from a far lol.

Reactions
Applied some yellow tint to my foglights this morning. My patience is shit when it comes to doing stuff like this when your looking up close. View attachment 13128 I like the looks of it though from a far lol.
Haha if you walked close to my headlights to look at the tint.. you'd think i was 8 years old doing it.

Reactions
So how was everyone's summer? Anybody do anything to their Explorer?

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #32
So how was everyone's summer? Anybody do anything to their Explorer?
No new upgrades. No extra money at the moment. But I'm really enjoying my ST. Have you had anything done to yours?

Reactions
No new upgrades. No extra money at the moment. But I'm really enjoying my ST. Have you had anything done to yours?
Pretty much sitting in the same boat as you! Seems like my wish list is getting larger but the funds never seem to be there lol

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Latest addition will be installed by KalTire here as I’m going with the 20” Nokian Hakka. R5 . Apparently the newest in studless tire technology. I’ve used Nokian on all my vehicles and never disappointed. New black rims too to fit the 20” tires. All done end of the following week. Will post pic

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #35
Latest addition will be installed by KalTire here as I’m going with the 20” Nokian Hakka. R5 . Apparently the newest in studless tire technology. I’ve used Nokian on all my vehicles and never disappointed. New black rims too to fit the 20” tires. All done end of the following week. Will post pic
Would like to see this.. had the "Hakka's" on my last vehicle and was happy with them.

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Would like to see this.. had the "Hakka's" on my last vehicle and was happy with them.
have to wait another week as I was put back a week due to Kal tire ordering error.. will post in 7-10 days

Reactions
So I bit the bullet today and order some RokBlokz mud flaps to try out. Ended up being 264 bucks shipped to my house in Kamloops. A little bit more than I was hoping to spend but i like the idea of the extra coverage for winter and any back road cruising. Will install them when I switch over to my winter setup hopefully at the end of the month.

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Installed . The RTX wheels are fine as KalTire didn’t have plain wheels available and I think I prefer the look of these wheels over a blank steel. So far only short ride but the Hakka R5 feels nice on road. Smooth and zero noise as far as I’m concerned. I’m ready for the snow and highways now 42AFFCCF-83EE-4248-9CFE-02CE25BD16EF.jpeg AF2F7FE9-3796-4881-A0AF-1DEF9709A37E.jpeg 4DF87129-72CE-4681-B7C9-15FBD2AD81AC.jpeg 43A40CAF-CDF4-45E4-B4C8-A824CFA2EE64.jpeg

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #39
Installed . The RTX wheels are fine as KalTire didn’t have plain wheels available and I think I prefer the look of these wheels over a blank steel. So far only short ride but the Hakka R5 feels nice on road. Smooth and zero noise as far as I’m concerned. I’m ready for the snow and highways now View attachment 14788 View attachment 14789 View attachment 14790 View attachment 14791
Thanks for the pics.. she looks really good. I might have to get these tires for my winter season too. I live by Hope so I'll need something nice.

Now those wheels look good and are those black lug nuts?? If so where did you find them??

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thanks for the pics.. she looks really good. I might have to get these tires for my winter season too. I live by Hope so I'll need something nice.

Now those wheels look good and are those black lug nuts?? If so where did you find them??
i got the black lugs from Kal tire as well. They did everything for me. Wheel, tires, TPMS , lugs and install.